2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My glove box rattles occasionally, it's the actual door touching the backing. When looking at the glove box I've noticed this car didn't have any sort of rubber bumper to isolate the glove box from the plastic backing when it shuts. Would anyone mind looking at their glove box door to see if they have rubber bumpers? This is the only car I've ever owned, including Hondas of the past, without the little rubber bump stops.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My glove box rattles occasionally, it's the actual door touching the backing. When looking at the glove box I've noticed this car didn't have any sort of rubber bumper to isolate the glove box from the plastic backing when it shuts. Would anyone mind looking at their glove box door to see if they have rubber bumpers? This is the only car I've ever owned, including Hondas of the past, without the little rubber bump stops.
Touring 2.0 here. I have 2 small rubber bumpers one on each side just above the holes where the locking mechanism tongues go. They are small, maybe ¼" and soft.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Touring 2.0 here. I have 2 small rubber bumpers one on each side just above the holes where the locking mechanism tongues go. They are small, maybe ¼" and soft.
Thank you. Would you mind sending a picture? I definitely do not feel or see any rubber stops. I've also noticed my dash to the left of the HUD is slightly deformed and is a cause of a buzzing noise I get sometimes. Instead of being able to see the thick black line at the very bottom of the windshield, in that spot you can't see the black line only the little antenna dots.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's kind of fuzzy, but you should be able to see it. This is the left side of the glove box, similar bumper on right hand side.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts