2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Golden dealership highlights

It's more of a overview of 2018 Honda Accord main alterations. If you want to know what's the difference between the new generation of Accord and the previous one, this article is the shortest and really informative source to get this information. For me of course, the most significant change is Accord's redesigned exterior, it is lower, wider and internally reconfigured to allow for more interior passenger space than previous models.

·
Registered
98 Posts
By sitting lower and wider, Honda has also improved the Accord's handling characteristics with a lower center of gravity. An eight-inch Display Audio touchscreen as standard definitely helps seal the deal as well.

·
Registered
242 Posts
By sitting lower and wider, Honda has also improved the Accord's handling characteristics with a lower center of gravity. An eight-inch Display Audio touchscreen as standard definitely helps seal the deal as well.
That's what probably attributed to its sportier driving feel which reviewers are quick to mention this time around. It's probably the best thing they could do to complement its looks. In the past Honda has been guilty of coming up with really sporty designs but not the performance to back it up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
So long as the suspension system can handle the average pothole, one main worry I have with lower cars is accidentally scratching the bottom when going over a bump a little too fast.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So long as the suspension system can handle the average pothole, one main worry I have with lower cars is accidentally scratching the bottom when going over a bump a little too fast.
Often you will find that Accords always had great ground clearance. The only time you might have trouble is with inclines/declines that any average sedan would have trouble with, which in that case you just have to angle your approach/departure accordingly. Overall, its rare that you'll come across this.

If you plan on lowering, then that's a whole different story.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts