2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the good: the general quality feeling of the car, the sideline of the car is beautiful, the power of the 2.0t engine,the ease of using all the electronics, the storage in the trunk, the leg room, the view for the driver is excellent, the handling of the car is very good for this type of car.

the bad: the sound system,the 19inch michelin tires spin like crazy(not the right tire for this power) the collision warning system erratic behavior

the ugly: the cleaning of the back window(how do you clean between window and brake light frame, about half inch space)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Agreed, the michelin tires they provided with this car kind of suck. I've had them on a previous car and regretted getting them. The problem is they are the Green X Michelins, they're ok, but they really don't give you that much of a gas mileage improvement but they do take away significantly of the handling vs an Ultra Performance All Season tire. Now, I'm guessing, the reason they chose these tires is because Michelin doesn't have an Ultra High Performance All Season tire for this car at the moment. I really like their Pilot Sport A/S tires, and really hope they come out with those or something similar by the time I'm done with these ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts