2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Hey there, I have a 22 sport 2.0. Welcome to the forums. I’m in the Lawrenceville area.

Reactions: pmnuon

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Yea I see a lot of 1.5’s running around. I’m slowly putting my build together, just got the prl Hvi v2 intake need to install and got the thermal r&d exhaust. K tuner downpipe and front pipe coming next year .just cosmetic mods for now.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m on phearable stage 3, prl intercooler, don’t know what to do next

Yea I see a lot of 1.5’s running around. I’m slowly putting my build together, just got the prl Hvi v2 intake need to install and got the thermal r&d exhaust. K tuner downpipe and front pipe coming next year .just cosmetic mods for now. View attachment 8505
View attachment 8504
Yea I see a lot of 1.5’s running around. I’m slowly putting my build together, just got the prl Hvi v2 intake need to install and got the thermal r&d exhaust. K tuner downpipe and front pipe coming next year .just cosmetic mods for now. View attachment 8505
View attachment 8504

· Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
131 Posts
I’m on phearable stage 3, prl intercooler, don’t know what to do next
Clean car tho!

Nothing. Lol! If you want more power, you'll get louder and need more mods to support the higher power. I would say FBO or Type R turbo. I have Hondata stage 2 and love it. Plan to get a Type R turbo and exhaust soon. Won't do any more than that as I don't want to add a lot of sound to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts