2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Purchased White Accord Hybrid Touring about 2 months ago. I have 3500 miles and according to the car I am averaging 43mpg. Love the car so far except the disappearing nav/hud issue. This is my 13th Honda although I haven't owned one since 2004.

Just purchased plain black license plate frames this morning to replace the ones with dealers name on it. Considering debadging the trunk before I ceramic coat it next weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was looking at debadging mine also before ceramic coating it. What coating are you looking at and why? Im looking at the Car Pro CQuartz or the latest UK 3.0 version since its more temp friendly and has higher gloss properties.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the new Accord and welcome to the forum! Hopefully we see a fix for some of the software bugs soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ceramic coat

I was looking at debadging mine also before ceramic coating it. What coating are you looking at and why? Im looking at the Car Pro CQuartz or the latest UK 3.0 version since its more temp friendly and has higher gloss properties.

I bought the Migliore Strata Coating. I bought it based on reviews. There are so many of them out there it is hard to choose. Honestly, I tried to stay away from the ones that said they last for like 10 years in case I screwed something up as this is my first time ceramic coating a car. I should be doing it on 8/17, I'll post pics when I am done. I'm going to debadge it tomorrow I think. I debadged my last 2 cars, not a fan of lots of writing on the back end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts