2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can get these on a group buy from the manufacturer, (not xgen) if people are interested. I keep seeing them pop up on here. Would need min 5 people and cost would be around $425 shipped+tax included with about 2 1/2 weeks wait until they arrive at your door. LMK if your interested. I can get more things as well. If your around Vegas we can do a local, of if there are few for a surrounding area like LA, I can drive them out and save some money on shipping.
Font Automotive exterior Bicycle part Slope Auto part

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so working on this kit. It will probably be about $600 total, but way more stuff included. Any interest in this. Also may have to ship these by sea so will take a little. These kits have not been released yet.....
Triangle Font Art Electric blue Pattern

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cool kit, I'd prefer the other cuz it's red, but tbh Idk how much it is needed, I seem to be able to drive exactly how I want with just my sway bars and the tower bar. Also just sold my hasport mounts for the OEM Honda 6sp manual ones. Count me out I'm afraid.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool I'm just waiting for air shipping quote and I'll get one ordered for Azrael however fast he wants it. Looking to also see if the bars available separately. I really just want two or three of the bars. If you were tracking the car I could def see this being a beast of a kit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cool I'm just waiting for air shipping quote and I'll get one ordered for Azrael however fast he wants it. Looking to also see if the bars available separately. I really just want two or three of the bars. If you were tracking the car I could def see this being a beast of a kit.
Thanks dude. Getting everything going and I will get back to you ASAP about the full kit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts