2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I believe that to be the case, I didn’t want nav and a manual was a requirement of mine with the 2.0 sport trim. I use apple CarPlay and apple maps currently, though Waze will be available for CarPlay with the next iOS update this fall. No more updating maps and that overpriced nav system, I use my mobile and have a far superior setup in my opinion.
Welcome to the club, great choice of vehicles!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
EX-L with - Navi

Yeah , I hear Ya , but after having Issues with the Light Weight Trans with these Dual Mass Flywheel - BS set up's - several had gone south on Volvo's and few GTI's I've read on ..
It's 10 Hours and around 10-12 Hrs. Shop Rate - Special Tools and Counter Clock Wise Winding of the Dual Mass Spring , On & On .. Ready to just Cruise it some Enjoy good Handling ..

I say Light Weight Trans , Ford Used the same Drive Train in the RS - just Beefed the Piston Walls , Fuel & Cams , Turbo K16 and Nitro Coated 1,2 , 3 Gear in Trans ..
That's a K16 Turbo I linked in one of My Post - I - Looked for 18 months - Sure Enough a Young Kid Smashed one Up 11,400 Miles - got the Turbo all the way back into this Country
which is another good story ..

Got Me on - Pin Strip & Nitrogen in Tires etc. , but My Trade needed 5K-6K easily to put back . I Pocketed $6845.00 from Deer ..
VW Needed Tires $985.00 , Oil Change $40.00 & DSG Flush - Required at 40K $145.00 , so that's $1170.oo ,, I won't have to Spend.
Looking at 6 Weeks Min. to 2 Months Car would be in Body Shop - Stress would Kill Me - Body Shops are like **** . .
so I took the 11K Trade as is .. 2.9% Ran down the Road . .

·
Registered
180 Posts
EX-L with - Navi

Yeah , I hear Ya , but after having Issues with the Light Weight Trans with these Dual Mass Flywheel - BS set up's - several had gone south on Volvo's and few GTI's I've read on ..
It's 10 Hours and around 10-12 Hrs. Shop Rate - Special Tools and Counter Clock Wise Winding of the Dual Mass Spring , On & On .. Ready to just Cruise it some Enjoy good Handling ..

I say Light Weight Trans , Ford Used the same Drive Train in the RS - just Beefed the Piston Walls , Fuel & Cams , Turbo K16 and Nitro Coated 1,2 , 3 Gear in Trans ..
That's a K16 Turbo I linked in one of My Post - I - Looked for 18 months - Sure Enough a Young Kid Smashed one Up 11,400 Miles - got the Turbo all the way back into this Country
which is another good story ..

Got Me on - Pin Strip & Nitrogen in Tires etc. , but My Trade needed 5K-6K easily to put back . I Pocketed $6845.00 from Deer ..
VW Needed Tires $985.00 , Oil Change $40.00 & DSG Flush - Required at 40K $145.00 , so that's $1170.oo ,, I won't have to Spend.
Looking at 6 Weeks Min. to 2 Months Car would be in Body Shop - Stress would Kill Me - Body Shops are like **** . .
so I took the 11K Trade as is .. 2.9% Ran down the Road . .
It is so hard to understand what you are talking about in your posts ... all of them. Try using proper grammar and full sentences.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
LOL - Try Reading it Twice .

I don't use Quotes & Re-Hash - If Your Not been Reading the Entire Post , then You Attention Span may only be Long enough for 1 Page . . By all Means Go re-Read the Entire Page . .

Best to Ask a ? If You Don't Under stand something about ; Say - Some of the Requirements to Sway Out a Clutch on Dual Mass Fly Wheel . .
VS
Compared to 4-6 Bolts a Trans Stand and a Dial Indicator . . Especially for these Guys with Huge Tunes in Mind and a Modern 6 Speed ..Manual .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts