2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I’ve seen a bunch of people tint their tail lights on the clear part, leaving just the red part of the tails untouched.

I’m wondering if anyone has done the opposite, meaning tinting the red and leaving just the clear part of the light untinted. I feel like it would look amazing, especially on white or black.

If anyone has a pic of it or can maybe ps it that would be great to see!

Thank you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello everyone,

I’ve seen a bunch of people tint their tail lights on the clear part, leaving just the red part of the tails untouched.

I’m wondering if anyone has done the opposite, meaning tinting the red and leaving just the clear part of the light untinted. I feel like it would look amazing, especially on white or black.

Thank you!
I plan on doing this by the end of the month will post a pic whenever its done.

But im not going full smoke or "black", only tinting ot enough to knock off the bright red look. Wanting the results to come out like a cherry red color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone,

I’m wondering if xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ anyone has done the opposite, meaning tinting the red and leaving just the clear part of the light untinted. I feel like it would look amazing, especially on white or black.

Thank you!
Thank you my issue has been solved,....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts