2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this and wondering if anyone else had used or tried it? Looks like the sport grill and is not a stick on cover like the others. I just got one of their spoilers and was surprised at the quality for the price... I have not installed it yet. I can decide if I want to carbon wrap or not.

I mean it's less than half of the OE grille

·
Super Moderator
1,921 Posts
Have no knowledge of this product but it does look nice. I have the OE Black Chrome Sport Grille and prefer the look over the stock chrome grille... stock IMO is to much chrome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you opposed to the ones that "cover" the grille rather than replace it entirely? You probably have already looked at it but just checking. I just installed it on mine and it looks really good tbh. I was worried it would look raised compared to the stock grille but it really doesnt.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you opposed to the ones that "cover" the grille rather than replace it entirely? You probably have already looked at it but just checking. I just installed it on mine and it looks really good tbh. I was worried it would look raised compared to the stock grille but it really doesnt.
I guess that was my concern with that one. Oh well, I already ordered this one to see how it looks. I think I saw someone else that had it..... Maybe I'll post some pics when I get it on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Installed one of these last weekend. It doesn't seem to be quite as curved as it should be and the seams where the outer pieces join the center piece don't stay clipped where they should. (It sticks out about 1/8" showing gaps between the outer edges of the center piece and the body panel above)

It looks like it should be curved a bit more, or that I might need to pull the bumper back off and find a good way to hold those ends tighter. Maybe some heat in the proper places could help it curve more?

It's cheaper than the factory parts, but it looks pretty good. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts