2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just purchased a 2018 2.0 6MT Sport. I've been running KTuner for a while on other Honda's and this is my first experience with the Accord. I absolutely love the Tunerview app!! It allows you to video and overlay your gauges in the video or use it as a full screen gauge display. I just thought I would share a video of today's Drive. https://youtu.be/CqDS8-QwwMY

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i paid $449 for the v 1.2 which is bluetooth. you can also get the V2 which is $649 and is also bluetooth. you can run both through the KTuner Tunerveiw app..... there is 13 different gauge layouts to choose from and you can change the color of the gauges and text.......there really isnt another app that comes close to this one

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can also reflash, data log, and use the route tracer using the mobile app. Here is a photo of the different available gauge layouts. The ones circled in the photo actually has three different layouts of Google maps including Terrain, and street version..... This app is pretty freaking cool

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
https://youtu.be/bg_LR4_mqPs here is a little pull, I wasn't trying to get crazy because this is a public Road. But watch the center gauge display in the video... The colors change as the RPMs go up and then they begin to flash like a shift light does when reaching Redline.... This layout is pretty doggone cool

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is pretty sweet. But all of this is only visible on your phone right? It would be cool if there was a way to mirror it to the gauge cluster.
Yes this is using the mobile app but if you can find you a tablet you can also run it on it. I'm ready for someone to hack the head unit. I have the 17 SI and I have successfully rooted and hacked the head unit and downloaded the tunerview app on the head unit. It looks freaking awesome on the head unit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Someone needs to hurry and hack these things! That’s the only thing I think these cars need. Have you messed with quick adjustments or your down pipe yet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts