2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get some insight on swapping the headlights and taillights from a Touring to the Sport. I’d like the heads for the full row of LEDs (lows AND highs) and the tails for the extended row of red LEDs that goes into the trunk lid portion of the light housing only found on the Touring tails. Thank you to anyone that can provide info or even better pics of the mods already showing a successful install.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hoping to get some insight on swapping the headlights and taillights from a Touring to the Sport. I’d like the heads for the full row of LEDs (lows AND highs) and the tails for the extended row of red LEDs that goes into the trunk lid portion of the light housing only found on the Touring tails. Thank you to anyone that can provide info or even better pics of the mods already showing a successful install.
You need the light assemblies and the wiring harnesses. Not cheap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need the light assemblies and the wiring harnesses. Not cheap.
Yeah ended up seeing it on another thread. Not cheap at all but still toying with the idea. Thanks for the follow up though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts