2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just over a month in on my '18 2.0T Touring. Decided to join after finding a lot of great feedback about the mysterious disappearance of the compass and nav instructions on the HUD. I'm having that problem almost daily. Californian by birth, Minnesotan by chance. Thanks for all who contribute.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad to have a new owner on the forum. Sorry to hear about the issues.

Those issues aside, how has gas mileage been so far? Have you been tracking it since taking delivery? Buddy of mine is getting a lower rating than what the EPA put out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to have a new owner on the forum. Sorry to hear about the issues.

Those issues aside, how has gas mileage been so far? Have you been tracking it since taking delivery? Buddy of mine is getting a lower rating than what the EPA put out.
Thanks! As far as the mileage goes, I'm averaging about 30-31MPG -- though it's worth noting most of my driving is freeway driving. I also try my best to find fuel stations that are both Top Tier and do not have ethanol. In my previous car (328i xDrive), I found that using ethanol-free fuel helped substantially with mileage. I also only have about 1,700 miles on it so I've been driving it very gently and mostly in Econ mode.

The attached picture shows a my mileage at about 700 miles - that's the best I've gotten so far and it was about 80/20 freeway/city driving on non-ethanol mixed fuel.

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride! I expect in the coming weeks that Honda will address all of these software/navigation issues with future updates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts