2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Northern California and I have owned many Honda Accords going back to 1981. We recently purchased a 2016 Touring Coupe with just 16,000 miles. What a sweet ride it is. I am retired and I like the somewhat sportier look and feel of the coupe. Our last Accord was a 2005 EX-L V6 that was the top of the line in it's day.

I had a "headlight problem" warning sign appear on the display and after taking the car to a local dealer, they determined that both headlights had an internal short and needed replacement. Fortunately, this was done under the warranty at not cost to me. However, it raises a question in my mind concerning why this would have occurred in car that is less than three years old with just 16,000 miles on it. I am concerned that it will recur in the future when the car is out of warranty. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen? Could there be a problem elsewhere in the electrical system (that could/should be resolved) that caused this? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts