I have a 2020 Accord 2.0T Touring:
Current performance mods setup:
- PRL Front Pipe
- RV6 Catted DownPipe
- PRL Intercooler
- Mishimoto Cold Air intake
- Mishimoto Catch Can
- KTuner with Pherable Stage 3 (Plan to do a DROB tune when the build is "done")
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- Eibach Front and rear sway bars
- DC Sports Front Strut Towerbar
- Hasport Upper and Rear Engine Torque mounts
I'm debating between getting the MagnaFlow
and the DC Sports
Exhaust kits. Which one would make more power? I like the sound of the DC sports more, but don't think it's worth the price, especially cuz the MagnaFlow seems better built and includes hangers for each pipe. However, it does lack exhaust tips.
I guess my logic with having a 3" FP and DP wouldn't the MagnaFlow be better to sustain boost since it's 2.5", or would it be better to go with the DC Sports @ 3"
If I went with the MagnaFlow anyone have any recommendations for what tips to get for it? Looking for wither big dual tips, or quad ones.