2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

Hey guys

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  us17094 
I have to echo the other posts. Picked up my 2.0L Sport special order last November and have not regretted it. I have seen on other car review sites owners complaining of rattles and tire noise but I have not experienced these issues. Coming from a Volvo S40 it felt 'big' and it took a few weeks to get perfectly comfortable with the sight lines over the hood. It is VERY fun to drive. Ample power and fantastic handling. I corner the thing at 40mph and feel very little body roll.

Thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate it! I think its highly likely once I get some seat time in it that I'll be sold. Going to have a look at some of the mods you guys have been doing.
If you can hold out until they release the 2019 model you might be able to getting a screaming deal on one of the many 2018s on dealer lots. Despite how good this car is, too many buyers are switching to SUVs and Accord sales have suffered.

One last thing - the driver does sit quite low in this car. I like it because it feels "sportier", but some folks say it make ingress and egress difficult.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.