2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I’m new to this - looking forward to sharing my build, and seeing what everyone else has done to theirs. Came from the 1.5T civic, and wanted to jump into an accord for awhile so picked up the 2.0T in this questionable sonic ‘grey’ colour that often has a blueish tint in the sunlight. Haven’t done any performance mods (prob won’t for first few months). Let me know what you think! Thanks 😊

·
Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did you get those red Honda badges? They weren't stock with that color were they? It's a great looking combo!
Thanks, I love the look of the red Type-R badges. I got them at a shop in my area that sells mods for JDM vehicles. I have also seen many of them available on eBay. The front badge is NOT OEM as Honda doesn’t make them for the Accord. The rear badge can be found online and is real as it’s the same size badge of that on a Type-R. You shouldn’t have an issue finding them, good luck :)

·
Registered
2020 Touring 2.0T
2 Posts
Thanks, I love the look of the red Type-R badges. I got them at a shop in my area that sells mods for JDM vehicles. I have also seen many of them available on eBay. The front badge is NOT OEM as Honda doesn’t make them for the Accord. The rear badge can be found online and is real as it’s the same size badge of that on a Type-R. You shouldn’t have an issue finding them, good luck :)
Good to know! Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks fantastic! I have the same car. I am coming from an 08 Civic Coupe that had over 347k!
Hey everyone,
I’m new to this - looking forward to sharing my build, and seeing what everyone else has done to theirs. Came from the 1.5T civic, and wanted to jump into an accord for awhile so picked up the 2.0T in this questionable sonic ‘grey’ colour that often has a blueish tint in the sunlight. Haven’t done any performance mods (prob won’t for first few months). Let me know what you think! Thanks 😊 View attachment 6139 View attachment 6140 View attachment 6141

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.