2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda 9-speed transmission Park / Lock Release Tool (07AAA-TZ3A100)

Item is brand new with original packaging. I only removed from packaging to confirm that the tool successfully worked.

This is a must have tool whenever the battery dies on your Honda.

When the battery dies on your Honda, your electronic push button transmission shifter is no longer operable. You will not have the ability to put your Honda in Neutral so you can move your Honda to an accessible location to get a jump start.

Instructions attached.

Compatible with the following vehicles having a V6 and 9-speed transmission:
  • Acura TLX
  • Acura MDX
  • Honda Accord
  • Honda Pilot
  • Honda Passport
  • Honda Odyssey
  • Honda Ridgeline
This tool retails new from Honda for $294.

$140
FREE SHIPPING!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! Would this tool work with a 2018 Accord hybrid? A recent battery issue left me in a panic, when I realized there was no way to move my vehicle out of my garage! (Issue resolved, but think this tool would be a good idea for any future problems.)
Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Hello! Would this tool work with a 2018 Accord hybrid? A recent battery issue left me in a panic, when I realized there was no way to move my vehicle out of my garage! (Issue resolved, but think this tool would be a good idea for any future problems.)
Thanks!
I don't think it would by what is in description above...
Compatible with the following vehicles having a V6 and 9-speed transmission:
X Gen Accord's have neither a 9 speed transmission nor are they V6's. When I put that P/N (07AAA-TZ3A100) at Honda Parts Now it is unable to verify it with my vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!
I believe your vehicle
I don't think it would by what is in description above...

X Gen Accord's have neither a 9 speed transmission nor are they V6's. When I put that P/N (07AAA-TZ3A100) at Honda Parts Now it is unable to verify it with my vehicle.
I don't it this tool works for hybrids. There was another post regarding that. 2020 Accord Hybrid - won't start, how to put it in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.