2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 18 Honda Accord Sport 2.0

Clean Title
Im the second owner have had the car since 27k miles. Only mods done to vehicle is borla mufflers and PRL Catted Downpipe w k&n air intake. Vehicle is on springs but I have the OEM springs to lift it back up if needed. Looking to sell because I placed a deposit on the new Type R so I will be trading this one in or selling it. Looking for local Sale only. All has maintenance up to date. New tires, pads and rotors, oil change full synthetic I always do it every 2500-3000 miles. Car has had 0 issues. I’m work at Firestone so if you want to come in and check the car underneath and check the whole vehicle yourself I can put it on a lift for you. The vin is 1HGCV2F35JA039241, current miles on dash is 61k. MMR Value (Dealer Wholesale Value) on car is $25,800. Looking for $26,000 on vehicle it can be cashier check or cash, we would do the deal at a dealership to ensure security on both ends. For photos check my Instagram for the vehicle @xgendiablo , contact me there and I can send you all the photos you want. I live in Miami Florida, car has been always in the south. 0 rust on vehicle. Text me through Instagram if interested or through here aswell. Car will be up for sale until October/ November because that’s when the type r should arrive. If it gets sold I will reply to this thread to update it! Thanks !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts