2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like as a result of poor sales in the U.S that Honda has recently cut lease prices by up to $1100.

A 2018 Accord 1.5T LX can now be leased at $249 for 36 months with $2399 at signing, an $800 decrease in the singing amount. This has dropped the lease cost by $22 from $338 to $316 a month.

The 1.5T EX now starts at $289 for 36 months with $2699 at signing, a big drop from the previous $3799 that was previously required.

The 2.0T Sport is also cheaper, with a $10 decrease in monthly cost and a signing amount that's now $900 cheaper.

Unfortunately despite the cuts, the Accord is still fairly expensive compared to its rivals. Just for an example, it costs $61 more a month to rent an Accord LX in San Francisco than a Toyota Camry SE.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Still don’t understand why anyone agrees to any retail lease. The numbers are just not comparable to purchasing. At least I don’t have to sing for my car as above. No one wants to hear me sing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think that the bigger changes in the Camry are also causing a disinterest in the latest Accord. Even I will admit that Toyota really nailed the redesign. Time will tell if Honda has done enough with these cuts to leasing rates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts