·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Regarding this issue does anyone know how they will be gaining access to the fuel pump? Do they have to drop the tank, can it be accessed thru the trunk or under the rear seat?

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had B1 service @ dealership this week and asked. They said access under rear seat/carpet; no need for tank drop.
Kewl, thanks. Was wondering if I needed to clean out the trunk before having this done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What does recall incomplete mean? View attachment 5930
Recall INCOMPLETE – This means that an incomplete or “open” recall was found on the car and the owner should follow the remedy instructions. ... Remedy Not Yet Available – This means that an incomplete or “open” recall was found on the car, but the manufacturer is not yet ready to provide the needed remedy or fix.

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
520 Posts
I called the dealer from whom we bought our accord and sure enough, it's on the recall list. And sure enough, the fuel pumps are on back order - they can't even fix it right now (and their recall notice states: "Due to swelling of the fuel pump motor impeller, the fuel pump may seize and stop working. If this occurs, the check engine light may be displayed with DTC P0087 (Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low) stored, the engine may not start, or the engine could stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.) SMH...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I called the dealer from whom we bought our accord and sure enough, it's on the recall list. And sure enough, the fuel pumps are on back order - they can't even fix it right now (and their recall notice states: "Due to swelling of the fuel pump motor impeller, the fuel pump may seize and stop working. If this occurs, the check engine light may be displayed with DTC P0087 (Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low) stored, the engine may not start, or the engine could stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.) SMH...
Wow.. Honda has been slapping us back to back with the recalls. Hopefully Honda’s quality isn’t going to **** like everyone says..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.