2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that when thr temp is below 30 degrees the system does not work. Hum didnt see anything in the manual about temp. Anyone else have this problem? Had the car less than a month and the temp has gotten into the 20s and the system didn't register any signs or lane keep assist nor the auto high beam. I turned off car and restarted it and it came back only once. Once the temp got into the 30s it works as designed.

·
Administrator
2,615 Posts
It seems that when thr temp is below 30 degrees the system does not work. Hum didnt see anything in the manual about temp. Anyone else have this problem? Had the car less than a month and the temp has gotten into the 20s and the system didn't register any signs or lane keep assist nor the auto high beam. I turned off car and restarted it and it came back only once. Once the temp got into the 30s it works as designed.
If you turned the car off and back on when the temps were below 30 and system worked I would think it's a system fault. If there were something on or blocking the sensor I doubt a restart would remove it. May be time to visit dealer next time it happens to see if they can pull any fault codes and also witness what you are seeing/telling them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you park it outside much? So far I haven't had an issues yet in the 20s although I park it in a garage at home and a ramp at work. I do park outside Each evening at the gym but that is only for around an hour then back in the garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts