2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Hondalink tech support is awful!

The Hondalink App fails to link to many of the features available through the app (sorry, redundant I know). Called Hondalink support and I get the same story; "we're looking into it" that was a month ago and several calls later and still no success. If my IT department took a month to correct an issue we be out of business. I tried deleting the App redownloaded multiple times but no luck. This App is the worse. I just wanted it for its TPMS info, supposedly it shows which tire is low.

· Registered
22 Posts
What do you mean by reset the radio? Are you referring to disconnecting the battery? I haven't had a need to reset the battery. Finally, I can't access the manage my account link either on the phone or website-I get an error message "can't connect to server".

· Registered
22 Posts
Thanks MSMV1 for your assistance. when I spoke to Honda tech they told me they discontinued that feature for the Accord. Go figure, I spend 36,000 for a car and the only valuable feature on their App I'm interested in doesn't work. Not sure if that response was the correct one or if they just wanted me to stop calling-lol!

· Registered
22 Posts
Update: Still having issues with the "manage my account" and "add a driver" links on the app. The issue has been persistent since August. Every Friday evening, like today for example, I get a call from Hondalink advising me they are still working on the issue. Can you imagine, almost 3 mos. and no solution. But ****, at least their calling me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.