2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Hondalink works okay for me almost all of the time.
A few observations come to mind in my 3 months with it:

It partially relies on an AT&T cellular connection. Whether you pay for the AT&T service or not, this appears to be the method of any remote communication between your Accord and the app. If there is poor AT&T service in an area, remote features will probably fail.

The app does not communicate frequently. Perhaps to save on bandwidth, the app and car do not communicate in a way that society has come to expect of app performance.

This one is very important! Nearly every time you reset the radio, you have to allow Hondalink access again. It's easy to forget about it because it doesn't complain. Most features of the app just don't work until you accept the agreement.
Some of the complaints I've read in this thread might be related to this.

I'm coming up on 3 months and I think I'm going to go for the remote package because I have used it a lot. The Concierge package seems totally unnecessary in my opinion. I'm a man, I'm not going to be asking for directions, etc. :smile

· Registered
94 Posts
I just wanted it for its TPMS info, supposedly it shows which tire is low.
I just looked at the Hondalink website and I see the image of the overhead car outline and the tires each showing the pressures outside of that outline. Sadly, that's not a feature on our cars as far as I know. I believe that's probably on the Odyssey. :plain:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.