2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have prl high volume intake and borla exhaust. I did hondata stage 2 but cant notice a difference, any help or suggestions welcomed. Also mpg is still around 20avg and I thought the tune would get it back close to factory after my mods. Ive done full tank tests without going into sport mode and driving normally. Also why on the flashpro settings are there only like 7 settings unlike with civics and older cars there are several to the point you pick your mods closest to your car. I only see stage 1 and 2 plus stock. Stage 1 and 2 each have a carb and regular setting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I currently have prl high volume intake and borla exhaust. I did hondata stage 2 but cant notice a difference, any help or suggestions welcomed. Also mpg is still around 20avg and I thought the tune would get it back close to factory after my mods. Ive done full tank tests without going into sport mode and driving normally. Also why on the flashpro settings are there only like 7 settings unlike with civics and older cars there are several to the point you pick your mods closest to your car. I only see stage 1 and 2 plus stock. Stage 1 and 2 each have a carb and regular setting.
Are you using sport mode when comparing the performance difference?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my stage 2 tuned from a shop that flashed it for me. At first i noticed very little change but by the end of the day it got noticeably better. On my first drive the only reason I knew they didnt rip me off was because the limiter was removed but they told me the car will learn and adapt to the tune, which it did. After a couple days the car felt great and now i cant imagine driving without it. I had no mods at the time other then PRL intake hose + mass air flow sensor adaptor and custom quad exhaust with muffler and res delete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.