2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what’s going on guys? I’ve searched on here but I can’t seem to find the answer. Does anybody know if there’s a difference between 1.5 & 2.0 K-turner/flash-pro? I own 1.5T Manual I’m looking to pick up one used, and I just wanna make sure they both can work for My car? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Hey what’s going on guys? I’ve searched on here but I can’t seem to find the answer. Does anybody know if there’s a difference between 1.5 & 2.0 K-turner/flash-pro? I own 1.5T Manual I’m looking to pick up one used, and I just wanna make sure they both can work for My car? Thanks in advance.
Since Hondata carries different P/N's I would believe there are differences....

Hondata Flash Pro 1.5 Turbo (click on specification tab, scroll down to P/N's)

Hondata Flash Pro 2.0 Turbo (click on specification tab, scroll down to P/N's)

KTuner isn't showing P/N's however they have listed two different items...

KTuner 1.5 Turbo

KTuner 2.0 Turbo

However w/that said as @SGT Schultz said contact them directly (contact info will be found on links above) to get the correct answer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Ktuner is the same for both engines. Check out the Ktuner website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.