2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 2.0t 10 speed. Im only running a prl high volume and borla catback. Debating on getting the flashpro to open up the turbo a little and possibly better mpg when normal driving since mine went down from factory. I dont think ill do any other engine mods for awhile since im only at 18k miles and dont want to risk too much warranty. What are your thoughts,opinions or ideas on this.

· Registered
136 Posts
18 2.0t 10 speed. Im only running a prl high volume and borla catback. Debating on getting the flashpro to open up the turbo a little and possibly better mpg when normal driving since mine went down from factory. I dont think ill do any other engine mods for awhile since im only at 18k miles and dont want to risk too much warranty. What are your thoughts,opinions or ideas on this.
I am interested in what you said there. What sort of gas Mileage are you getting at stock with normal in town/city driving?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.