2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading this thread and was intrigued by something DragonJames wrote.

He gave instructions for how to access a hidden diagnostic/settings menu for a 7" display. I found the corresponding instructions on another thread here for my 2018 Sport's 8" display and brought that menu up, but don't see anywhere to make any audio setting changes. I want to know if I'm missing something.

So first, from the normal home screen if I press the Audio button and go to its settings, I see this:

So my first question is this: is there a way to modify audio system settings OTHER than these? I have the first options set to flat, the second to centered, and the third turned off. I'm thinking maybe for the 1.5l Sport model that maybe this is all I can adjust.

When I press and hold the home/volume/source keys on the display to invoke the hidden menu, this is what comes up:

So this gives me two options to which to advance, Self Diagnosis Mode and Detailed Info & Settings. For grins I looked at the first one, nothing there I need nor want to mess with. So when I click on the second one, I see this:

I clicked on each of those options just to be sure I wasn't missing anything. There's nothing for me to adjust re the audio setup. All audio check does is give me the option of doing a speaker check.

So, is the entirety of what I can adjust displayed in my first image above or am I missing something else?

·
Registered
80 Posts
For those that have turned off PS did you like the results? I’ve added a sub so my bass is great and what I need now is louder and clearer miss and highs. When I turn off PS with my present configuration I lose to much of the highs and the bass gets even louder. At this point in my system I can’t afford to lose highs...lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
So, is the entirety of what I can adjust displayed in my first image above or am I missing something else?
After you get to the hidden menu there is another hidden level menu. To access it, While in the hidden menu click and hold the Home button for about 6-8 seconds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts