2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading this thread and was intrigued by something DragonJames wrote.

He gave instructions for how to access a hidden diagnostic/settings menu for a 7" display. I found the corresponding instructions on another thread here for my 2018 Sport's 8" display and brought that menu up, but don't see anywhere to make any audio setting changes. I want to know if I'm missing something.

So first, from the normal home screen if I press the Audio button and go to its settings, I see this:

So my first question is this: is there a way to modify audio system settings OTHER than these? I have the first options set to flat, the second to centered, and the third turned off. I'm thinking maybe for the 1.5l Sport model that maybe this is all I can adjust.

When I press and hold the home/volume/source keys on the display to invoke the hidden menu, this is what comes up:

So this gives me two options to which to advance, Self Diagnosis Mode and Detailed Info & Settings. For grins I looked at the first one, nothing there I need nor want to mess with. So when I click on the second one, I see this:

I clicked on each of those options just to be sure I wasn't missing anything. There's nothing for me to adjust re the audio setup. All audio check does is give me the option of doing a speaker check.

So, is the entirety of what I can adjust displayed in my first image above or am I missing something else?

· Registered
80 Posts
For those that have turned off PS did you like the results? I’ve added a sub so my bass is great and what I need now is louder and clearer miss and highs. When I turn off PS with my present configuration I lose to much of the highs and the bass gets even louder. At this point in my system I can’t afford to lose highs...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.