2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had trouble getting their HUD to work?

No matter what I do, or how many times I follow instructions, it refuses to turn on. I know it's functional, as the salesman demonstrated it. So I don't know. Any thoughts? Missing steps? Oh, and yes I have the brightness and height set at their highest levels. ?? Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Has anyone had trouble getting their HUD to work?

No matter what I do, or how many times I follow instructions, it refuses to turn on. I know it's functional, as the salesman demonstrated it. So I don't know. Any thoughts? Missing steps? Oh, and yes I have the brightness and height set at their highest levels. ?? Many thanks in advance!
I don't have a Touring model but if I were you. I would contact your sales person to figure how he did it would be your best bet. Or you can take it to the Honda Dealership/Service and ask if they can further assist you on this.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You don't mention which model Accord you have. HUD is only available on the Touring model.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Were you wearing polarized sunglasses?

Polarized glasses will filter out the HUD and make it seem as though it's not working, i.e., it disappears. I discovered this by accident while wearing my polarized sunglasses.

This may not be your problem, but it's something to keep in mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts