2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new owner here. Was looking over what forums to register too, and this one stood out the most to me so i came here. Just leased a 2018 EX-L 2.0 in San Marino Red. Been a BMW guy for a while, I traded in my F10 535Xdrive for this. I did have some bad luck with the BMW and this was a way to get above water on my situation. I am lucky and have a company vehicle, so this is not a daily and will not see any bad snow driving. Took advantage of the amazing deals on the 2018 models, thanks to lease hacker thread, the 2018 EX-L offered the most incentives, i got a little over $6,000 off of MSRP with this. Just some small quirks i need to get used to in the Accord, but the biggest plus is that the power delivery is very comparable to the 535s 3.0T and this sold me on the car when i test drove. The only major con for me so far, is the lack of insulation and the loud engine noise. Not sure i will be doing much mods unless i decide to by the car after the lease, but here for research and sharing of knowledge. I will post some pictures once the weather gets nice out again by me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I too am a previous BMW owner. 2014 X1, and a 2014 328, Luxury Line. Great cars until one has to maintain them. The price to maintain a prestige auto is just ridiculous. I took my Accord for a ride in the mountains a month ago. Using the paddle shifters with short mode on, it handled as well as my 328i. Was amazed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts