2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a video showing how to get rid of the annoying swirls from cleaning your wheels. It is impossible not to get them but here's how to get rid of them! If you hate the swirls check this video out.

·
Administrator
2,552 Posts
Nice job... thanks for the video. How often is this process needed... every wash?

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! It took my car 10 months and I wash the car almost once a week to get to that point. Id say every 6 months to a year in most cases.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I made a video showing how to get rid of the annoying swirls from cleaning your wheels. It is impossible not to get them but here's how to get rid of them! If you hate the swirls check this video out.

what product is that , that you used to polish the rims, what is the name of it, can I order from amazon?

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can use any type of glaze. I used 3m glaze for dark colors. I use meguiars wheel brightiner or good old castrol super clean both work great. Heres a link with meguiars wheels Brightiner

·
Registered
3 Posts

is castro super clean a wheel cleaner? or all purpose cleaner?

·
Administrator
2,552 Posts
Link to the pad used on your drill?
Man, I must be blind but I cant see a link or info for the pad anywhere....
If you watch the video on YouTube the link was in the description...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts