2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using ktuner ots maps for a while now and decided I wanted a little more. I decided to try out phearables stage 3 tune and couldn't be happier. The car pulls hard and smooth, I highly recommend this tune! Here's a video with some testing and useful information about the tune.

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
Welcome to the Stage 3 club!!! I would suggest the Hasport 62a mounts over the 6sp mount to help with traction. I run top and bottom. Also I run Falken Azenis FK510’s, the car really hooks now.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Stage 3 club!!! I would suggest the Hasport 62a mounts over the 6sp mount to help with traction. I run top and bottom. Also I run Falken Azenis FK510’s, the car really hooks now.
I needed all seasons so I'm not going to get much better than this as far as traction... If I go with a different wheel setup I will definitely go with a summer tire should make a nice difference. I will say that the general gmax as 05's i got ride amazing compared to the oem goodyears.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome video log. Thanks for all the info. Plan on joining the stage 3 team shortly. Summer tires and a little bit of a more aggressive wheels & tire package help. I just put some 19x9.5 wheels on with 245/40s summer tire. Absolutely a difference. Keep your stock wheels or find a set of different wheels and tires for winter (if you're effected by snow). Cheers from NC 🍻

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome video log. Thanks for all the info. Plan on joining the stage 3 team shortly. Summer tires and a little bit of a more aggressive wheels & tire package help. I just put some 19x9.5 wheels on with 245/40s summer tire. Absolutely a difference. Keep your stock wheels or find a set of different wheels and tires for winter (if you're effected by snow). Cheers from NC 🍻
Thanks! If you do you will be very pleased

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.