2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every one , I own 2007 Honda Accord 2.2 i-cdti sport ,

have a problem with immobiliser sometimes i can start the car just fine other time i get the flashing green key and not a chance to start , what can i do to fix that ? , i have the full immobiliser system with ecu and "the ring around ignition" and got the key with chip ,, the thing is its from 2004 honda accord , would it fit ? would i still need to reprogram something ? ,

thanks in advance
Lee -

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for quick response , i own the car for more then 2 years , it was working fine until a week ago ,,,see the parts from 04 accord would they work on my 07 accord ? like if i switch the Ecu and the ignition with key ,

·
Administrator
2,559 Posts
Hi Every one , I own 2007 Honda Accord 2.2 i-cdti sport ,

have a problem with immobiliser sometimes i can start the car just fine other time i get the flashing green key and not a chance to start , what can i do to fix that ? , i have the full immobiliser system with ecu and "the ring around ignition" and got the key with chip ,, the thing is its from 2004 honda accord , would it fit ? would i still need to reprogram something ? ,

thanks in advance
Lee -
Ummmm… you may want to find (and post your question) in a forum for that year (generation) vehicle... you do realize this forum is for the tenth generation Accord (2018 - ????).

·
Registered
151 Posts
As this forum is really just dedicated to the new MY, you'd probably have better luck on a forum for your particular model. Not sure if you have a keyless entry fob, but that could very well need to be reprogrammed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts