2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I installed Cruxmoto’s vinyl pillar overlays in Galaxy Gloss Black. My theme with this car has been black and silver and majority of all the black on the car has metallic flakes in it. The last pic shows one pillar with an overlay next to one without.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Touring - Modern Metallic
4 Posts
So you have it installed in
Looks cool! You know what might go good with that? Google "star light car interior" - under $10 for a Chinese made usb powered laser unit all the way to a couple of hundred $ fiber optic kits...
Do you have the star light installed in your car? Share some pictures if you do

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks cool! You know what might go good with that? Google "star light car interior" - under $10 for a Chinese made usb powered laser unit all the way to a couple of hundred $ fiber optic kits...
I know a guy in NC that customizes your headliner and makes the star light interior. It looks good but I don’t want that. The next cosmetic mod that I am going to do is wrap my roof once the vinyl that I want comes back in stock and I need to install my underbody spoiler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.