2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Very nice... If I had that carpet I would want people to remove their shoes before stepping in. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does this carpet replace the OEM carpet in the car or sit over it. Also can you provide any information regarding installation. Thanks.
I left the stock carpet underneath, they installed on top of the original carpets with no problem. I found that the original carpet thickness added an additional welcome layer below these aftermarket carpets that feels like an Additional layer of Support.

I did the installation my self. The sides of the carpets extend high enough in order to be able to secure these underneath the entry door plastic jab trim that gives the car a stock look, just as if they are embedded in the vehicle straight from the factory.

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
I left the stock carpet underneath, they installed on top of the original carpets with no problem. I found that the original carpet thickness added an additional welcome layer below these aftermarket carpets that feels like an Additional layer of Support.

I did the installation my self. The sides of the carpets extend high enough in order to be able to secure these underneath the entry door plastic jab trim that gives the car a stock look, just as if they are embedded in the vehicle straight from the factory.
Excellent!! Did you need to use a plastic trim tool to get the carpet under the door sills? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, Bare hands.
I will make a short 15 sec video (That’s all it took) when I am back home from business trip.

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Nope, Bare hands.
I will make a short 15 sec video (That’s all it took) when I am back home from business trip.
Awesome.... thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts