2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a rear deck lid / trunk spoiler. I'm glad I did it myself as the dealer wanted way to much for the spoiler and install. Next looking for recommendations for the front spoilers / splitter.

·
Administrator
2,545 Posts
Thanks for sharing this video... hopefully it will be of benefit to someone that wants to do this..

·
Registered
2021 Accord Sport 1.5t
5 Posts
Installed a rear deck lid / trunk spoiler. I'm glad I did it myself as the dealer wanted way to much for the spoiler and install. Next looking for recommendations for the front spoilers / splitter.

Thanks for posting this! I'll definitely be referencing this video when I replace the Spoiler on my Sport with this OEM decklid.

Also, subbed! (y)

·
Registered
2021 Accord Sport 1.5t
5 Posts
Is it the same location of holes that goes with smaller version spoiler ?
Haven't removed my Sport spoiler yet to personally confirm, but everything I've read says that the mounting points are different between the Sport and the OEM Decklid spoiler.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haven't removed my Sport spoiler yet to personally confirm, but everything I've read says that the mounting points are different between the Sport and the OEM Decklid spoiler.
THANKS! I've tried those V1 Duckbill spoiler I am not sure if im liking it though. Maybe Ill give the OEM a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts