2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I guess I haven’t really noticed it before. But the last few days I’m noticing that green little hint of light around the instrument cluster. It’s intermittent between white and green. I notified today when I’m stopped at white and when I go it turns green.
From my understanding in the automatic models when you go into sport mode then it turns red. I’m in a manual. Can’t figure out what the deal with that is...
??

·
Registered
89 Posts
ECO ASSIST-Ambient Meter●With SPORT mode* off, the color of the ambient meter changes to green to indicate that the vehicle is being driven in a fuel efficient manner. Page 9 description

·
Registered
44 Posts
^

It's a real-time broad indicator of your fuel economy

I wish they'd have added a boost gauge for the 6-speed sport models like in sport mode on the automatics or at least used that one as the default

I hear Hondata's got something in the works for the tachometer interface that will integrate real-time fuel and boost information (best of everything)

·
Registered
16 Posts
^

It's a real-time broad indicator of your fuel economy

I wish they'd have added a boost gauge for the 6-speed sport models like in sport mode on the automatics or at least used that one as the default

I hear Hondata's got something in the works for the tachometer interface that will integrate real-time fuel and boost information (best of everything)[/QUOTE

Ktuner has the tunerview app for android that can display all the data your heart desires. Once the head unitnis hacked im sure they will do the tunerview for the head unit like they have on the civic!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
KTuner Tunerveiw app already has answer for gauges. The tunerview app has 13 different Gauge displays to choose from. You can also change the color of the text and the gauge itself within the app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts