2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sounds awesome man, thanks for sharing the clip. The stock BOV sounds pretty good once the silencer has been removed. Glad to see that someone is working on systems for the 1.5T as well. Any word on an ETA of when it will be ready for production?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully within the month or so. I wish there was more development for our 1.5T seeing as how they're very similar but not identical to the Civic/CR-V

Sounds awesome man, thanks for sharing the clip. The stock BOV sounds pretty good once the silencer has been removed. Glad to see that someone is working on systems for the 1.5T as well. Any word on an ETA of when it will be ready for production?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The time is nearing, here's what I can reveal so far...

IMG_20180810_122430_613_1534109129786.jpg IMG_20180810_120352_178_1534109145174.jpg IMG_20180810_120510_930_1534109163352.jpg

I do apologize, I can't reveal a closer look yet, as the housing is still being tested and not in it's final form, (like Frieza🤣.) Details on performance numbers are yet to be finalized as well, but I can say it changes the character of the 10th Gen Accord, unlocking power and efficiency, without forgetting about the fun!! I'll have a full review up when it launches, so keep an eye out for it!!

Induction Sounds Teaser
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ii2oQ4HQFnLU38u86

2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
with the AFE Momentum Intake & Scorcher GT Module
Stock BOV, (Mic was placed in the engine bay.)

Big shout out to show appreciation and thanks to AFE Power who have been awesome and fun to work with. They took me on a tour of their facility, and showed me a lot of their products, technology, and processes, that keep them setting the bar when it comes to performance, quality, durability, and efficiency. Hat's off to them, it's truly been a memorable and exciting experience!!

Make sure to check them out and follow them on social media as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I emailed AFE and they said they plan on making something in the future but nothing in planning yet..... :sad:
Yes, like I mentioned, they/we're still testing at the moment, but it shouldn't be too much longer. As soon as I get the GREEN light from them, I'll post more information and pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts