2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the car and only has 250 miles on it, but threw an AEM dry flow filter for the BOV noise, blacked out the chrome on the side of the car, tinted her 15% and added the trunk handle. Only plans are a true intake (once they hit market) ktuner and downpipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its just a simple AEM 2.5" dryflow filter, part # AEM 21-201DK. Then like PRL motorsports does with their silicone hose I just got a 2.5" ID coupler and fit it on. As for the MAF I just ordered a new intake cover from majestic honda and used a dremel to cut it out. It will all be swapped once a true intake comes out for the car.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's a bit of a shame that the stock air box doesn't have any sort of way to disable the BOV silencer, because I feel like that's the main reason why people are looking for an aftermarket system. That's a really clean job for a custom setup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a bit of a shame that the stock air box doesn't have any sort of way to disable the BOV silencer, because I feel like that's the main reason why people are looking for an aftermarket system. That's a really clean job for a custom setup.
Yeah I couldn't agree with you more!! And I appreciate the compliment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts