2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 questions.

1. Interior Lights: When I turn my car off at night the interior middle light comes on but not the driver and passenger lights right above the rear view mirror. In my old Acura TL all the lights would come on as soon as I turned off the car making it more visible in the car. Is there a way to have the lights above the rear view mirror to turn on when you open the door or shut off engine.

2. AppleCar Play: This one is simple. I have apple car play on and I want to customize the order or my Apps. For some strange reason Pandora, Waze and TuneIn radio which are all the ones I use the most are on the Second Screen and I have to constantly swipe over to get to them. Is there a way to move them to the first page. This would make it easier to navigate while driving.

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
Answer #2....

To move icons on the home screen
You can change location on the home screen.
1. Select and hold an icon.
The screen switches to the customization screen.
2. Drag and drop the icon to where you want it to be.
3. Select Done.
The screen will return to the home screen

More information can be found in the owner's manual pages 279 - 283.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Regarding point # 1 - I had looked into this as well and I don't believe you can on certain Accord models now, or perhaps any of them? It worked that way in my 2013 Civic and in my wifes 2012 Accord, but not the new one. I have a 2018 Sport 1.5 btw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.