2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since updating my iphone to ios 14, carplay connectivity is intermittent. I can get it to connect to my 18 Accord Hybrid for a few minutes then it drops. I have to completely remove the setup and setup again to get another few minutes. Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Haven’t updated iOS 14 yet, but I’ve had similar issues in the past with other iOS updates if I switched right away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
using a Apple wire graded for your phone helps tremendously. I also realized for some reason if Bluetooth connects to the car before I plug in CarPlay it acts up. I just shut off my Bluetooth when using CarPlay and noticed no issues finally.

·
Registered
14 Posts
With that said. Just got my wife a palisade and wireless CarPlay is such a huge convenience that I’m pretty upset Honda still doesn’t have a adapter or some update for it for the accord. I’m thinking of selling mine before I hit 40k. I love it but Honda’s holding to many features out for the Acura’s.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
6 Posts
On IOS 14 and no issues with my Car Play. I also have a full Audio system build. I would try another "Apple" cable, not a generic.

Reactions: DadCar101
1 - 6 of 6 Posts