2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did I do with my accord today... it's not so much what I did, but what someone else did.

Put all this work into it and bam, all for not!

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Not sure if she's totalled. At least until my insurance confirms it. I did get a couple opinions from friends and a mechanic who all believe it will be. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
2021 Accord 2.0T Touring Lunar Silver Metallic
2 Posts
What did I do with my accord today... it's not so much what I did, but what someone else did.

View attachment 8204

Not sure if she's totalled. At least until my insurance confirms it. I did get a couple opinions from friends and a mechanic who all believe it will be. Wish me luck!

View attachment 8204

Oh no! My 2019 EX-L 2.0T was totaled last year in a multicar MVA. 😞
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
929 Posts
It was! I walked away with scrapes and bruises. I loved that car though. I waited for 4 months for it to be built. Devastating.
First thing through my head was"I just finished this car I have one more thing to do to it!" I literally put the Weathertech visors in the day before and the rear chassis brace a week before. I am really enjoying the new car though. Was bored so I ran the wires for the DSP signal today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts