2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , I Support Vendor Products - always One to Try out a Good Product ..

Looking at Several - Adjustable Upper Link Products .. I have to say for Those looking to Minimize Rear Tire Wear Be Careful .. . . .

1. Beware of (( Threads ))

2. Beware of Dust , Dirt , Grime Control

·
Registered
88 Posts
Same as Fire, I couldn't find out who the manufacturer is. Watched the whole video, in addition to checking out the YouTube page. No mention.
However, as a side note, I found it very interesting that there is no transparency to the video or the contents. The poster turned off all comments for the post. So, I guess we are left with a video, with no way to have a discussion with the poster. We'll just have to take his word for it that all is accurate, with no manufacturer name. OOOOOOOOKAY.

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
The poster turned off all comments for the post. So, I guess we are left with a video, with no way to have a discussion with the poster.
If I were a betting man I'd put money on the person that posted the YouTube video is the OP of this thread. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If U look at few Supplier on E-Bay - which all Vendors are on now a Days do to all Spam & Hackers and Other Not so Friendly Spoofer's . .

It's Real Obvious , Once You Note the Design Differences around Bearing & Other End Locking . .
The Owner of Sight say He Rejected the Entire Load back to Production , but We Know how that Goes . .

Seller did take them back & Returned Money , He was in Total Agreement - Threads need to be Class 1 or what I like to see AAA

What Happens a lot of Times is Most Manufacturing Shops Buy Tap that Larger then Needed ( What Industry calls a Plating Tap ) then they
Run the dam things 2-3 Days Longer or 500 Parts Longer .. Trouble is Ionization Coloring Wash ~ Add's Back Very Little . having Pc's -
Black Dark Anodized might Add back .0005 into Metal & .0005 Onto Metal - closing up Threads maybe .0024 Total ..
Those Threads were Too Loose . .

A Pressed in Tight Dust Shield - on Competitions is Far Superior . .

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
If U look at few Supplier on E-Bay - which all Vendors are on now a Days do to all Spam & Hackers and Other Not so Friendly Spoofer's . .

It's Real Obvious , Once You Note the Design Differences around Bearing & Other End Locking . .
The Owner of Sight say He Rejected the Entire Load back to Production , but We Know how that Goes . .

Seller did take them back & Returned Money , He was in Total Agreement - Threads need to be Class 1 or what I like to see AAA

What Happens a lot of Times is Most Manufacturing Shops Buy Tap that Larger then Needed ( What Industry calls a Plating Tap ) then they
Run the dam things 2-3 Days Longer or 500 Parts Longer .. Trouble is Ionization Coloring Wash ~ Add's Back Very Little . having Pc's -
Black Dark Anodized might Add back .0005 into Metal & .0005 Onto Metal - closing up Threads maybe .0024 Total ..
Those Threads were Too Loose . .

A Pressed in Tight Dust Shield - on Competitions is Far Superior . .
You still didn't give the seller's info... If you going to supply information w/o providing the seller that isn't saving members the headache/disappointment of purchasing then having to return item... especially when items are purchased from eBay when you can't put your hands on/examine them before purchasing.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there's only few Supplier on E-bay , I'm Not Busting Guys Nuts to Point of Blowing Him Up . .
Just Compare the Adjustable Upper Rear Links - very easy to Spot . . Basically only 3 types - Cast Iron & 2 Alloy Manufactures that I see
100% Cover Issues with Adjustable Links ~ Thou ..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U Mean Save them from Buying , Installing an Buying an Alignment - Oh then Testing - Being Un Happy with Clinking
coming from the Sloppy A$$ Threads which would be Dangerous on Several Longer High Speed Mountain Roads , is That What You Mean
I Haven't Saved Them from WHAT ?

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Hey there's only few Supplier on E-bay , I'm Not Busting Guys Nuts to Point of Blowing Him Up . .
Just Compare the Adjustable Upper Rear Links - very easy to Spot . . Basically only 3 types - Cast Iron & 2 Alloy Manufactures that I see
100% Cover Issues with Adjustable Links ~ Thou ..
U Mean Save them from Buying , Installing an Buying an Alignment - Oh then Testing - Being Un Happy with Clinking
coming from the Sloppy A$$ Threads which would be Dangerous on Several Longer High Speed Mountain Roads , is That What You Mean
I Haven't Saved Them from WHAT ?
Nevermind... It was a simple request... if it meant so much for you to point out the deficiency and go on and on about them then it shouldn't be an issue naming the vendor. Thanks for nothing. (y)

·
Registered
88 Posts
What an absolute waste of time reading someone spout out non-substantive superfluous drivel, without giving the info you've asked for. Done reading that nonsense. In a forum like this isn't one of the main reasons to learn and give eacother specific things to help them? This nonsense helps no one without knowing the vendor. Steering clear going forward.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many Honda Owners have been searching for Good Adjustable Upper Rear Link , and Your Input is What - BS
Just Watch the Video , these Parts are Way Beyond a Shadow of any Doubt BAD and just Waiting for an Accident to Happen then a Law Suite ..

This isn't about Bashing anyone's Reputation Or Their Product .. this is about Buyer Wasting ~ Their Money ~ Their Time just have to have the Sloppy Manufactured
Pieces Removed ..
Refit Back to Originals ( For Honda Owners Safety )

If anyone of You are Not bale to
Compare Large Photo's of Red ~ Adjustable Upper Links ~ Spot the Difference - You shouldn't Own a Sports Car
a Performance Car , and You sure as all get Out shouldn't be Moding Your Ride . .

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've Had SPC - Version before , and They have also Currently entered Manufacturing a set for 2018 Accord Chassis .
Their ~ Rolled Threads ~ were Very Tight & High Quality Seals Used on Last Set Up I bought from them , Plus Adjustable ..

Owners need to ~ Inspect Your Items ~ to see If Parts Pass - Quality Parts are Important ..

Disclaimer ~\ : - ) I have Not Reviewed - New Accord Part they are Manufacturing .. Yet ..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.