2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
@fmkustoms how long have you had the suspension for and how long has that front strut been leaking roughly? I'd like to contact ksport before purchasing to make sure they sell replacement parts for those,, which I've already done. (Just waiting on a response)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@fmkustoms how long have you had the suspension for and how long has that front strut been leaking roughly? I'd like to contact ksport before purchasing to make sure they sell replacement parts for those,, which I've already done. (Just waiting on a response)
@BrianNC
I have had the suspension installed for a little over a year and a half. Roughly 13k on suspension. Recently found it leaking, less then 1000 miles since found it leaking. giving car to My daughter so removed suspension and installed factory back on.

Registered
@fmkustoms got a response from Ksport rep. They only sell the shock and not a rebuild kit for this issue. With the part, shipping and getting it installed, for roughly $100 more I can just buy them new. Im sorry for the inconvenience and to waste your time but im going to have to pass. I thank you for your time.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@fmkustoms got a response from Ksport rep. They only sell the shock and not a rebuild kit for this issue. With the part, shipping and getting it installed, for roughly $100 more I can just buy them new. Im sorry for the inconvenience and to waste your time but im going to have to pass. I thank you for your time.
no problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.