2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all my accents on my Accord are royal blue wanted to change it up from everyone having the red JDM emblems and what not. I just bought the backing of an Honda Insight Smart key and changed the back of my key to give it that little flair people won’t notice but i know it’s there lol something different also don’t mind my car it’s filthy the weather has been amazing here in Maryland and the bugs are everywhere will be cleaning her up Friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
At first, I thought this was silly. But, after thinking about it, it's a nice way of quickly identifying Driver1 fob from Driver2 fob. Or, two different Honda cars with similar looking fobs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So all my accents on my Accord are royal blue wanted to change it up from everyone having the red JDM emblems and what not. I just bought the backing of an Honda Insight Smart key and changed the back of my key to give it that little flair people won’t notice but i know it’s there lol something different also don’t mind my car it’s filthy the weather has been amazing here in Maryland and the bugs are everywhere will be cleaning her up Friday.
Looks nice! Are you able to provide links on where you got the emblems

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first, I thought this was silly. But, after thinking about it, it's a nice way of quickly identifying Driver1 fob from Driver2 fob. Or, two different Honda cars with similar looking fobs.
lol yea i understand how it can seem silly but i like to be different and when i go to start doing things to my car i want everything different.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice! Are you able to provide links on where you got the emblems
for sure brother i gotta look through all my purchase stuff and get the link but it was a 3 piece emblem purchase through eBay I’m sure it’s all fake emblems but idc i wanted something different from the red JDM emblems

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
You might really like the Lloyd's car mats that are available with a blue Honda logo. I bought a set a couple weeks ago for my 2018 Accord Sport. They look great. Was going to go with red logos but the wife and kids preferred the blue.
Wasn't aware of Lloyd's Mats before thanks for the info, they have some nice options.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
I have the 2018 Accord Hybrid and my key fob is (appears to be) identical blue to the photo above. It is a very rich and nice looking color. I like it and am glad it's the default color for hybrids.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You might really like the Lloyd's car mats that are available with a blue Honda logo. I bought a set a couple weeks ago for my 2018 Accord Sport. They look great. Was going to go with red logos but the wife and kids preferred the blue.
funny i was gonna order it for the summer i just been using my floor liners because the pollen in my area has been awful but i will look more into it thank you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the 2018 Accord Hybrid and my key fob is (appears to be) identical blue to the photo above. It is a very rich and nice looking color. I like it and am glad it's the default color for hybrids.
yea it’s the key from the insight as well that’s where i got my back from

1 - 12 of 12 Posts