2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this may be nothing at all, but its catching my attention, so asking all the experts :)
I usually only hear this when pulling out of my driveway, onto the street (a driveway with a very minimal amount of downward slope, a typical "driveway" )

And as I pull out, and I make the sharp left to turn on the street, turning the steering way pretty much all the way to the left, about midway in the turn, there is always a quick "knock" sound. Brief,not real loud, but its there. I guess just like a quick one-knock on a door. Never happens if I pull out of the driveway, and turn right (yeah I know, stop turning left lol)
And dont ever really hear it when making left turns out on roads driving around

Is this maybe anything? or just "normal" vehicle sounds...

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
possibly a bushing binding up and releasing under load. happens to me every now and then when cutting the wheel and turning out of our driveway. for some peace of mind you could have somebody check the front and to make sure all the suspension pieces are tight and the bushings look ok.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.