2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to this forum and I am excited to show you guys my journey on modding my 10th Gen Honda Accord Sport Black.

I just got back from KoolTint in Alhambra, CA and I had them do a chrome delete on my car. I chose this place to chrome delete my car because they are using a high-quality vinyl wrap called Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap. The chrome delete was done on my side window trim and front grille. I had the choice of choosing matte or glossy and I chose glossy. He finished my car in about an hour and thirty minutes. He was very precise on cutting on the excess vinyl wrap. Below are the results! I was only able to post lower quality photos on this forum.

For higher quality photos and for my future mods check out my Instagram:
Brandon10thGen

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Love it. I have always been puzzled why Honda did not do this for all Sport models to begin with. The chrome trim along the windows makes no sense to me on the Sport trim. Looks much better in black. I want to do something similar to mine - I am leaning towards flat black. Am I correct in thinking you had the top portion of the grill wrapped as well?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@us17094 Yeah, I think Black looks so much better! That is correct, the whole top and bottom of the front grille have been wrapped with the Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap.
@Fired00d Thank you! :)
@LAXmafia They charged me $180. They used their precisely cut Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap for the accord and attached it on. I was hesitating on doing it myself because when you install the precut, you have to trim off the excess and tuck properly. It was $50 each for the vinyl, the Front Grille, and the Side Window Trims. Installation was $40 for each part I want to be installed. The total was $180. I wanted it done perfectly the first time, but I believe you can do this as your DIY project. The Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap ranges from $30-$50. If you want a precisely cut Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap made specifically for the accord, you should buy it from KoolTint604 on eBay. He sells it at $50 each.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@us17094 Yeah, I think Black looks so much better! That is correct, the whole top and bottom of the front grille have been wrapped with the Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap.

@Fired00d Thank you! /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

@LAXmafia They charged me $180. They used their precisely cut Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap for the accord and attached it on. I was hesitating on doing it myself because when you install the precut, you have to trim off the excess and tuck properly. It was $50 each for the vinyl, the Front Grille, and the Side Window Trims. Installation was $40 for each part I want to be installed. The total was $180. I wanted it done perfectly the first time, but I believe you can do this as your DIY project. The Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap ranges from $30-$50. If you want a precisely cut Avery Dennison Supreme Wrap made specifically for the accord, you should buy it from KoolTint604 on eBay. He sells it at $50 each.
How are they holding up I want to do this to my car. But just didn’t know if they would peel off in month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice chrome delete! I like the all black look, it looks great!

I had recently purchased a chrome delete blackout kit for my 2019 Accord Sport rims and I really like the look. It was a pretty cheap way to make the car look very different.

If anyone is interested here is a link to the website: xplore-offroad.com and you can get a 10% discount by using USA10.

Hope you guys find this helpful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts