2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. First time posting on the page. I have a 2018 Accord Sport 1.5T with a few mods. Other then cosmetics, I have a K&N Intake, straight pipe from cats with some Akraprovic quad tips. I recently ordered some Eibach Lowering Springs and the Ktuner V2. Was wondering if anyone has experience with the Ktuner that could help me out. Best way to contact me is through Instagram. @RadicalDragon thanks guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
What did you want to know about K Tuner.

I have a 2018 EX with the 1.5 stage 1 dual tune by K Tuner installed.

Love it, extra power but mileage just as good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well I got it set up running stage 2.1 dual tune, but I have questions regarding knock. I have a 1.5 18 Accord and was wondering if anyone knows the normal knock retard value, knock count, knock control, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Well I got it set up running stage 2.1 dual tune, but I have questions regarding knock. I have a 1.5 18 Accord and was wondering if anyone knows the normal knock retard value, knock count, knock control, etc.
I see .49 while WOT I’ll see up too 2.00 but after driving normally it’ll go back down. The one you need to focus on is the knock retard. If that number doesn’t stay at 0.00 all the time other than giving the car gas than something might be wrong

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s the thing, my knock retard goes up to 6 sometimes but everything is fine. Motor is all good. Got it checked out a few times. I don’t know why I’m getting that reading

I see .49 while WOT I’ll see up too 2.00 but after driving normally it’ll go back down. The one you need to focus on is the knock retard. If that number doesn’t stay at 0.00 all the time other than giving the car gas than something might be wrong

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ****, just realIed you said unless you’re giving it gas. Gotcha. Yeah mine is always 0 with no throttle. Thanks man!

That’s the thing, my knock retard goes up to 6 sometimes but everything is fine. Motor is all good. Got it checked out a few times. I don’t know why I’m getting that reading

1 - 6 of 6 Posts