2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I ordered and installed the black out for the front grill. I’ll post pics.
I bought a lip, but not sure if I love it. Haven’t installed it yet. Just set it up under it to get an idea with out attaching it yet.
I’m seeing a lot of negative comments on people who have it. I know “to each their own” but now it’s got me second guessing installing it.
I will say having it propped up to get a visual, it does look nice, and I do feel like the sides are a little much. But I haven’t seen any others that don’t have those sides that come up.
just taking a poll.
Other then that here’s pics of the blacked out grill piece ! I love it. Before and after.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is this the Honda black grille option?

Reactions: azrael69

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice, looks mean!! I honestly think all the "hate" on the ebay lips comes from the longevity issue most face... It will break/fall off eventually. But until then, you got a pretty slick looking front-end (y)

Reactions: ellisd27

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, looks mean!! I honestly think all the "hate" on the ebay lips comes from the longevity issue most face... It will break/fall off eventually. But until then, you got a pretty slick looking front-end (y)
Thanks ! I wish they made alternate lips. Seems like they are all the same. But no one around here has it so I’m good with it for now lol. Next will be to black out the chrome around the windows. I think that’s going to be a pain in the ass. Well see. Next weekend maybe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts