2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking this up on friday. Was supposed to be a dealer demo but they never used it as such. Was shopping for a Golf R to replace my GTI and stumbled upon this. I love having more room and all the extra tech. Has $4k in dealer additions: Sport grill, black wheels, deck lid, puddle lights, side skirts, rear under body spoiler, rear usb chargers, splash guards, all season mats, locking lug nuts, fender emblem. $29k before TTL.

[/url]Untitled[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on a good deal. Post another shot or two when you get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will certainly post some more pictures after I pick it up. Any ideas on how to get rid of the chrome trim that runs along the bottom of the doors?

·
Administrator
2,545 Posts
I will certainly post some more pictures after I pick it up. Any ideas on how to get rid of the chrome trim that runs along the bottom of the doors?
My first thought to get rid of the chrome trim would be to see if it could be vinyl wrapped. You wishing to "black" it out?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice find, especially with $4K worth of accessories!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice find, especially with $4K worth of accessories!
Agreed. I received the quote through email and was surprised they offered me $7,690 off right sticker price right away. They only had stock photos on the web. When I got to the dealer and saw they had over $4k in accessories on it I was blown away. While the sticker says Demo Program, they did not use it as such. Was in the showroom most of the time. Has 50 miles on it so it was driven some, but nothing crazy

[/url]IMG_8108[/IMG]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Agreed. I received the quote through email and was surprised they offered me $7,690 off right sticker price right away. They only had stock photos on the web. When I got to the dealer and saw they had over $4k in accessories on it I was blown away. While the sticker says Demo Program, they did not use it as such. Was in the showroom most of the time. Has 50 miles on it so it was driven some, but nothing crazy

[/url]IMG_8108[/IMG]
Hello I'm in California. Just purchased a Honda Accord Sport 1.5 yesterday.
At one of the dealerships I went to they had a very similar sale.
Red 2018 Honda Accord Touring 2.0 with 42 miles.
Original sticker price was $37k and it had a Sale price of $34k.
I was really temped to sit down and talk numbers on it. But ultimately I wanted a 2019 so I passed on it.
Congrats! Enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts