2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
I've seen this and wanted one. Does that center section that says "Accord" on it lift up and move so the cup holders are easily accessible? Because that would be awesome and I would absolutely buy one of these if thats how it works...

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
Does that center section that says "Accord" on it lift up and move so the cup holders are easily accessible?
Maybe I'm confused or will learn something... this accessory fits in the center console compartment under the arm rest. The cup holders are forward of this compartment to the right of gear selector... is there additional cup holders in that center console compartment?

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Maybe I'm confused or will learn something... this accessory fits in the center console compartment under the arm rest. The cup holders are forward of this compartment to the right of gear selector... is there additional cup holders in that center console compartment?
Not in the manual. which also makes me wonder now if there is one that fits the manual console. I forgot they were different.

Edit: Glad I never ordered one because they're all for the auto console. Now if somebody wants to make one for the manual console with a removable center piece for when the cup holders need to be used I will be first in line to give you my money lol

·
Registered
952 Posts
Not in the manual. which also makes me wonder now if there is one that fits the manual console. I forgot they were different.

Edit: Glad I never ordered one because they're all for the auto console. Now if somebody wants to make one for the manual console with a removable center piece for when the cup holders need to be used I will be first in line to give you my money lol
I believe there is one for the manual I came across it once I'll try finding it again

·
Registered
280 Posts

I came across this a couple of months back as well but didn't order it as they all seemed to be for the Automatic trims.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I came across this a couple of months back as well but didn't order it as they all seemed to be for the Automatic trims.
It would be really helpful. The one that @Vegashybrid linked to looks interesting. I may check that out. I hate having things out of place or a mess in my car.

·
Registered
2021 honda accord sport 2.0t
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've seen this and wanted one. Does that center section that says "Accord" on it lift up and move so the cup holders are easily accessible? Because that would be awesome and I would absolutely buy one of these if thats how it works...
Yes the cup holders are still accessible. Its in the little department where you rest your arm

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Good luck finding one that will work in a MT.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.